The goal of the Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official results, or at the very least match them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible chances, and greatly exceed official outcomes:
1) Utilize Dynamic Odds (or alternative odds comparison sites )
Among the major variables – if not the significant factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to get the absolute best deal possible.
After all the work is completed and you’re onto a fantastic thing, there’s no larger’own goal’ than carrying an inferior price. It takes the identical amount of time and attempt to place the wager, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you are following any of our solutions, it’s crucial that you aim to get the lowest deals possible. There’s no point going into the 1 bookie and only taking their cost if others are paying greater.
Take yourself back into the old-school betting ring at the monitor…you would not do it there! You would constantly hunt for the best price and zero on this bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison sites allow you to replicate that if betting online. Rather than having to make your way around all the different bookies’ websites or apps, odds comparison sites permit you to just pick your race or sporting event and see multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There is a couple of odds comparison choices out there. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Follow on the hyperlink and we’ve organised a distinctive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and readily customisable item. It is possible to pick which bookies to display on screen, there is a mountain of options and programs, and on top of that, you can sign into all your bookie account through the program and just bet from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click that price you need, enter your stake, and you are on. It’s fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always get the very best price of all of the bookies.
If you are not using Dynamic Odds you are costing a fortune in additional profits. It disturbs us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilising this tool. A little punter working fulltime will improve their profits considerably with Dynamic Odds. You can check and compare prices with all your own bookies quickly on your laptop or cellular phone, and even place bets through your cellphone with your entire bookies using the dynamic odds mobile edition. This is a lot faster and more effective than gambling through every bookie app or website individually. Do not forget clicking our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so if you have not tried it yet, get onto it today. The superior version only costs $35 per month. For the extra money you’ll make by having the ability to easily take much better costs, that’s an absolute bargain. Trust us, it is worth every cent.
2) Have many bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is to have access to as many as you can, as it provides you a better chance of always having the ability to wager the best price. Take your betting bank and disperse it around as many bookmaker accounts as you can. It is much better to have your own bankroll evenly split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting one.
There’s a good deal of alternatives out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies using a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, then be certain that you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer the best early deals on racing, and in addition offer an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed price or SP, whichever is higher. It may be worth sometimes taking a lower fixed price to secure the potential benefit of’drift protection’. Whilst this is often a good alternative, best tote or Betfair SP will usually outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early prices with Bet365 will provide you the opportunity to transcend official outcomes, with the SP buffer available when the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic currently having minimum bet laws set up, Bet365 is back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their cost is over or close to the 3rd best fixed cost in the email since there’s an SP buffer (as long as you are not restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities available on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the market, and on horses at big (double figure) prices. It is essential have.
We can write an informative article on the prices available on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of examples from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of the market you can get great deals on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in betting)
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a great product that provides you with the best of 3 bags or Top Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes prior to race start time – maybe not from the opening price).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races around Australia, seven days each week. TopSport offer it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for all Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is usually better for horses at single figure odds, also BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Added late gambling stake on big drifters
1 opportunity to think about is raising your bet on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the ideal formula to use to determine the optimal size of a bet), suggests it to maximise long-term gains and create a greater edge, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you rate a horse a 3 opportunity and could get $7 in the current market, you should wager MORE than in case you could obtain $5 at the marketplace.
This theorem is the reason why we recommend having another wager at our runners if the price drifts to about 50% or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A hot, heavily-backed favourite in the race
These reasons have been assessed and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters should not concern you in many instances.
Should you lock at an early cost and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), then it’s surely worth checking on Betfair to get your average cost up, to exceed official outcomes. There have been lots of significant drifters which have won at odds far greater than official prices. It’s simply about accepting extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on course It is becoming well reported that top prices available on track in the racecourses are above those reported through the Official Costs (which need a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to all have the cost for its fluctuation to be included). Heading to the track to bet might get you better prices than available online.
8) Additional bookies not considered in opening fixed Rates Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed price. You can frequently get larger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A very large proportion of members wager utilizing Dynamic Odds, and take the best available deals from this assortment of bookies. As a result, there are numerous bookies whose prices are not revealed on Dynamic Odds. They are also not considered in official results or betting information.
However, many members do bet with these bookies, and frequently find they get greater prices than main bookies. The other bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are usually available a lot longer. If you happen to miss a historical cost, it might be well worth looking at these bookies to find out whether the price might have held, as they often do hold considerably longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater prices than quoted before alert sent
This actually happens fairly frequently. From the time the alert is sent, often a horse has drifted out to prices greater than stated, but nonetheless that said cost is recorded. By way of example, there was one occasion where a horse was advised at $3.20 when the e-mail had been shipped, but was 4.40 about a minute later.The $3.20 cost was recorded for this winner.
11) Bookies providing better prices than quoted after awake sent
There are in reality occasions where bets are sent, but there is still 1 or 2 bookies who have not set up costs yet. Even though early prices have been crunched, often these bookies will bill their analyst’s initial prices. There was an occasion where we backed a horse from $21 into $11, and then 1 or two bookies started 15 minutes later at $21. Those costs often sit for some time since most members have placed their bets.
12) Tracking and betting late when market percentages are lower and more in your favour When we advise carrying a price with Best Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we believe the horse will likely drift from its current fixed cost in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing services are sent usually between 9am and 11am, however, the market percentages are bigger at nowadays. Whilst we often get outstanding prices on horses that were mispriced and company, on most occasions natural betting movements mean the costs drift back out towards start time as the bookies begin to compete along with the market proportions decrease.
This means frequently a horse drifts out, but gets backed again very late by large players. So, even though the starting price may be near or even lower compared to early cost, the horse continues to be considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are three examples which spring to mind, but these Kinds of market moves are trivial:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only prior to the start, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: Opened $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse has become over bet Many times a horse gets’over wager’ and backed down to a ridiculous, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of the marketplace. You can choose to not bet when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is under the rated/minimum price advised – that will save you units in the long run and avoids taking’unders’. You can even set a minimum price on Betfair SP so you never take beneath the minimum price you set / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some wise members put back runners that company dramatically. This enables them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even ensure a profit regardless of whether a horse wins or not. This grants a few members the chance to substantially reduce variance and wager reasonably risk free, especially when backing runners expected to business dramatically when advised by the expert. Greyhound Expert & John’s Analytics are just two solutions at which this can be very successful as all stakes are advised to be endorsed at fixed odds once the email is sent, and the vast majority of bets company on the marketplace.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Prices on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when stakes are published than Country/Provincial races at which they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the major raceday in every state generally on a Saturday and Wednesday), three great options are betting through Bet365 when you have the SP warranty, employing a Best of the Best merchandise (highest of Greatest Tote and Best Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or again Betfair is the buddy on Metro races too with amazing rates and liquidity available throughout betting, even though just using the Betfair SP tool.
Notice the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking a number of the greater fixed costs available at the time bets are sent is a good strategy, however if you can monitor costs even just on a few days such as weekends, then you’ll find through a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and bags you will receive excellent prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the unit bets The advised unit bets are an superb guide on whether to wager early or late on choices. According to your experience using an agency, or evaluation of the prior results, you are able to determine the typical quantity. For most services the’standard’ amount the expert aims to collect on a win bet isaround 5 components. If that is true and the service backs a horse to get 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is chances of 5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is odds of 10, then we stand to amass 10u if the horse wins, then that is a high assurance bet. This horse will often firm in betting. If the horse is odds of $2 we stand to collect 2u, therefore this is low confidence, or maybe only a’saver’ bet. This horse will often float in betting. So using the sum to be accumulated, with 5u (or the typical collect) as the’barometer’, can be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will firm or float, particularly at the extreme ends of the spectrum. This can help you decide whether to back the horse early at a predetermined price, or choose a late betting option such as BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to monitor. An illustration was a horse named Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however available market price was only $5. Given that’s only a 2.5un win collect, locking in a historical fixed cost was not the way to go. Individuals who backed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair cost was $14.50. 1 question that is asked is when should a wager not be placed if the value has gone? In general terms, advised bets should be put, however, the best way to explain is with extreme cases. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to triumph on a horse at $31 to get a 31u collect. In the event you back it if you miss early prices and it companies to $10? The solution is yes, because the 1u investment still stands to collect 10u and that’s still a significant collect and a big profit. The important firming indicates how wrong the first market price has been, but how much you stand to collect suggests that the horse is still a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 before you’ve bet, well then you only stand to amass 1u if it wins backing it $10, well below what you would normally expect to accumulate on a winner with the service, which means you might give this horse a overlook as long term there is very little worth to be had taking unders on these runners. A better example is if an agency advises 1u to win at a horse at $5, and it firms to $2 before you have placed you wager. Again the initial collect was 5u, but now with a 1u investment onto a 2u accumulate, this no longer could be a worthwhile investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, but the above can help guide you towards when to bet early or late (or maybe not at all in milder cases ).
17) One tip in a race multiple championships in a race
When there’s one wager in a race, then there’s more likelihood of that runner firming (particularly if the expected win wager accumulate is anything over 4u). When there are 2 bets in a race, it’s often the case that one companies and one drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets in a race (3 or more), it’s quite rare they will all company. Usually maybe 1 firms as well as the remainder drift, or they will all drift. The sole exception is if we aggressively reunite 3 runners at large odds to conquer a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, the others could company, but it might go another way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will guide you on whether to bet early or late. However the more horses backed, the more that locking in fixed premature prices with no SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the collect is above 5u. Whenever there are multiple runners in a hurry it’s frequently a fantastic chance to monitor or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about constantly getting the best possible price each time
It isn’t possible, or required. All our solutions are highly profitable, with results readily achieved by following the information contained here. Constant improvement in your betting practices will imply constant improvement on your long-term outcomes, and that is the key to long term success with your gambling. Take a couple of minutes out daily (or only once every now & then) to review the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back with lively odds & you’ll soon open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer with FOMO (Fear Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined price on most occasions. The marketplace has changed dramatically and marketplace percentages in ancient markets have continued to change upwards to frequently 130%-135%, which is quite significant. Taking early fixed costs can be problematic also if there are scratchings, where significant deductions could be applied, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset shift for many is vital. Realising that the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to around 102 percent, and waiting and trying to monitor prices and bet late will lead to better overall consequences for people willing to spend the moment.
20) Don’t be lazy, and stop making excuses
Whilst we know most members have jobs, the reality is a massive proportion of bets are shipped to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For many members, there’ll be periods in which they are not functioning, and it is at those times where members should look to exceed official results by tracking and placing bets late rather than blindly betting using Fixed or Greatest Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your outcome will be. Also like most items, the longer you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing costs and placing bets at the best odds hasn’t been more simple & accessible. Invest sensibly, don’t be idle, put a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the even larger profits you could readily be attaining.
Read more: thenewright.news